10 days experiences which i had through was amazing :D alhamdulillah..
whether i should through almost 20 hours flight! *sigh* and five hours difference in time *oddly,i didn't feel any jet lag at all,or i didn't realize it? hmmm*
and what the greatest thing is? the weather was amazing when i were there. actually, it is autumn season with a freezy wind *brrrr* but there was no rain at all!!
the professor and the students told me that me and my friends had a good luck because 4 weeks ago there were bad rain and it caused floods!!!! wew!!!
City which i visited is called Erfurt. It is the capital of Thuringen state.
what i love about this small beautiful city?
10 things i love about Erfurt:
1. the ambience: not to crowded
3. shopping place :D
4. bruhler garden!
5. the tram, i adore them
6. stylist people everywhere, including stylist couple whom i love (so sweeeeeettt)
7. fischmarkt shop, i love this cute shop!
8. nice people (meet caroline,marlen, and esther)
9. everybody loves bicycle in here!!
10. great view!
journey around the world
2 hari yang lalu