10 days experiences which i had through was amazing :D alhamdulillah..
whether i should through almost 20 hours flight! *sigh* and five hours difference in time *oddly,i didn't feel any jet lag at all,or i didn't realize it? hmmm*
and what the greatest thing is? the weather was amazing when i were there. actually, it is autumn season with a freezy wind *brrrr* but there was no rain at all!!
the professor and the students told me that me and my friends had a good luck because 4 weeks ago there were bad rain and it caused floods!!!! wew!!!
City which i visited is called Erfurt. It is the capital of Thuringen state.
what i love about this small beautiful city?
10 things i love about Erfurt:
1. the ambience: not to crowded
3. shopping place :D
4. bruhler garden!
5. the tram, i adore them
6. stylist people everywhere, including stylist couple whom i love (so sweeeeeettt)
7. fischmarkt shop, i love this cute shop!
8. nice people (meet caroline,marlen, and esther)
9. everybody loves bicycle in here!!
10. great view!
journey around the world
Tulip Park Day
10 jam yang lalu